Nowra Anglican College has a 5-year Strategic Plan to 2022 which incorporates the most current educational research into the future of education.
Nowra Anglican College's Strategic Plan is the result of extensive consultation with students, staff, parents and community members. It is measurable, achievable and adjustable and is the basis of the development of each child in the College.
NAC Strategic Plan (7426 KB)
5 Core Areas
- Inspiring confident, creative and active learners. Learning at NAC will be effective, inspirational and valued by all members in our community.
- Strengthening our holistic approach to Christian Education, seeking to positively influence all areas of student wellbeing and learning.
- Growing healthy relationships to engage our community.
- Cultivating sustainable practices to secure long-term futures, operating in a sustainable way and actively involving students in environmental stewardship.
- Tailoring co-curricular opportunities to develop the whole child. When students participate in a variety of activities, they are more likely to do well in all areas of life.
4 Major Initiatives
- Adopting the ‘Building Learning Power’ approach. This research-supported educational approach builds resilience, creativity and engagement in students, which in turn leads to greater academic and extra-curricular success.
- Expanding our ‘EDGE (Enrichment, Differentiation, Gifted Education) Centre’ to meet the diverse, individual learning needs of every child at the College, thus ensuring we are at the forefront of education in the Shoalhaven.
- Developing Major Facilities. Our investment in new, flexible learning spaces will support our cutting-edge learning approach and keep up with the strong momentum in enrolments.
- Expanding our Preschool. Adding more facilities to our beautiful, nurturing and stimulating preschool environment will allow more preschoolers to access our innovative and holistic early education.
Join us on our journey towards excellence in education at Nowra Anglican College.