Dear Students, I am sure by now that you are all aware of the impact that COVID-19 is having on our school community. One of the biggest impacts may be
a directive from the NSW or Federal Government that the school site must close, but that learning should still continue in a remote capacity.
I wanted to share with you some details or our plans to allow you to prepare yourselves should this happen.
First of all, I encourage you to remember what you have learned about being resilient and resourceful and to apply that to this situation. I want you to
be compassionate, it is in a crisis when society most needs us to care for those around us - be kind, and look for opportunities to support others.
I also believe that we should be staying connected, keep in touch with your friends and family, share some laughs and support each other.
- What approach will the school take?
- What has changed while school is still open?
- What will remote learning look like?
- Who can I go to for help during remote learning?
- Will we keep using BLP during remote learning?
- What are my responsibilities during remote learning?
- What can I do to get ready for remote learning?
- How can I take care of my wellbeing during remote learning?
All of these questions have been answered in the PDF file below. If you have any questions or feel concerned at all, please ask for help, your Homeroom
teacher is a great place to start.
> View all Covid-19 Updates