Enrolments @ NAC
Tuition Fees (Payments)
Nowra Anglican College is a low-fee private school in the Anglican tradition. The Schedule of Fees and Charges are set each year by the School Council as part of the annual budgetary process.
Fees and charges are due and payable in advance or during the first week of the term to which they relate. There are several options available for payment of School Fees and Charges. These include:
- Full payment by cheque at the commencement of each term
- Bpay® (including debit or credit card link to bank account)
- Bpoint® (credit card payments) Online – click here ‘Online Fee Payment’ and follow
the prompts (a 1% surcharge applies to each transaction). VISA, MASTERCARD, OR
- Bpoint® (credit card payments) Phone – Call 1300 276 468 and follow the prompts (a 1% surcharge applies to each transaction). VISA, MASTERCARD, OR AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Fortnightly or monthly instalments by the SASC Direct Debit Instalment Plan
- The entire year’s School Fees and Service Charges at the commencement of the year
Please note the College is not able to take over the counter payments for School Fees.
Pay School Fees Online – Go Direct to BPoint Website