Parent Information and Notes
Parent Information & Procedures
- A Guide to the Parent Portal v5 0
- 1 – 1 Learning Q&A Booklet
- School Attendance Procedures
- 2018 Whole School Handbook
- SRAS Child Protection Policy 2016
- Concerns and Complaints Policy 2015
- Granting of Leave for purpose of holidays
- NAC Holistic Approach to Christian Education StrategyFinal2
- Nowra Anglican College 2018 Sports Handbook
Parent / Teacher Bookings
Parent / Teacher interviews are held at the end of Term 1 and the commencement of Term 3 each year. Junior School and Senior School interviews are held on different days.
The Junior School interview booking times tend to run from 3:30pm to 6:30pm and then 7:10pm to 8:30pm. The interviews are held in the student’s Junior School classroom and run for a maximum of 10 minutes each.
Senior School interviews interview booking times are generally held from 3:30pm to 9:00pm with some staff unavailable from 6:00pm to 7:00pm as they take a staggered dinner break. Interviews are held in the College Gym. Interviews are usually of 7 minutes duration.
The online booking facility will be open closer to the interview date, with letters being sent home two weeks prior which include the user name and password for each family. To enter bookings or check your schedule please click here