To provide a high quality Christian education within a welcoming community where all individuals are valued and belong. As a community of learners we strive for excellence, unlocking the potential of each individual, developing confident, active learners who improve their world.
Respect • Compassion • Wisdom
We are a respectful community grounded in Christ’s compassion, learning to live with wisdom.
Five focus areas ensure every student in the College flourishes in all aspects of their development, in line with the College Mission.
- Inspire confident, creative and active learners
- Strengthen our holistic approach to Christian Education
- Grow healthy relationships to engage our community
- Cultivate sustainable practices to secure long-term futures
- Tailor co-curricular opportunities to develop the whole child
To do this, we will invest in:
- People – Our students, families and the broader community; this is our first priority.
- Place – The College facilities, grounds and the broader global community to which we belong.
- Pedagogy – Seeking and implementing the best teaching and learning practices.
- Process – Efficient processes that support people and relationships.